What do we do?
- We organise the Ludlow Local Produce Market, a farmers' market selling a wide variety of locally produced food, drink and land-based products. It's on Castle Square, Ludlow on the second and fourth Thursdays of every month.
- We promote and support local food and drink producers and shops and businesses that sell or use locally sourced materials in their products or meals. Look for the logo!
- We run children's cookery sessions at local schools and community venues using a mobile kitchen trailer.
- We reduce our environmental impact by selling compostable jute shopping bags and cutting down on packaging and food miles.
New for 2017
- A Shop, Cafe and Local to Ludlow HQ at 4 Castle Square, open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Sunday Local Produce Markets in Ludlow Brewery - April 2nd, May 28th, Sept